Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: March 05, 2020
Thank you for shopping at RareNoiseRecords operated by RareNoise Ltd.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to RareNoise Ltd, Suite 509, Britannia House, 1-11 Glenthorne Road, London, W6 0LH, United Kingdom,
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to RareNoiseRecords, accessible from
- Goods refer to the Phonographic recordings in physical form (CD, Vinyl, Cassettes and any other physical form) and Apparel offered for sale on the Service.
- Complementary Download Materials are all the files (.flac, .mp3 or any other format) that are freely offered in conjunction with Phonographic Recordings.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Official Release Date refers to the day a product if officially released. An item may be pre-orderable weeks or even months before it is released.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Phonographic Recordings in physical form (CD, Vinyl, Cassettes):
In order to benefit from your right of cancellation, you must not have downloaded any of the Complementary Download Materials associated with any of the items in your order. Failure to do so will result in your forfeiting your right to request a cancellation of any part of your order.
The deadline for cancelling an order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
You can inform us of your decision by writing us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly identifying yourself and the content of your order.
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
If Your cancellation request occurs before an order is shipped, We will reimburse you immediately.
If your cancellation request occurs after an order is shipped, reimbursement will be processed if and only if the Conditions for Returns below and the goods have been received by Us as specified under Returning Goods below
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging.
- The original packaging of has not have been tampered with, opened or otherwise.
- The Complementary Download Materials of these Goods have not been downloaded prior or after the request of refund.
Any Goods received from you that do not meet the above return conditions will result in us refusing your request for refund, at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us.
You should send the Goods at the following address:
Suite 509, Britannia House, 1-11 Glenthorne Road, London, W6 0LH, United Kingdom
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We require You use an insured and trackable mail service to return us the goods.
We are furthermore unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If an order is sent back but any of the conditions above are not met, we will refuse your request of refund.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
We will, at our sole discretion, accept to replace a good that is received severely damaged or in faulty state, due to mishandling by the postal services. By severely damaged or in a faulty state we mean the inability to play use the good as it was intended (warped vinyl, ripped covers, bent CDs etc). Minor faults (such as bent album covers or corners will not be considered sufficient grounds for replacement.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us at email@example.com