Cuts Of Guilt, Cuts Deeper
- CD (4 Panel Digipack + SD Download)
- VINYL (12″ Double, Heavyweight, Gatefold + SD Download)
- COMBO (VINYL + CD + SD Download + HD Download)
- SD Download (16bit/44.1kHz .flac, .mp3)
- HD Download (24bit/96kHz .flac)
How did renowned Japanese noisemaker Merzbow (aka Masami Akita), Swedish saxophonist Mats Gustafsson and Hungarian drummer Balázs Pándi follow up their majorly intense statement made on their tumultuous debut album, Cuts, which was released in 2013?
By adding another ingredient to the volatile mix, in the person of skronking guitar hero and Sonic Youth founder Thurston Moore they’ve taken things up a notch or two on the Richter scale on their RareNoise Records follow-up recording. With Gustafsson’s roaring baritone sax blending with Moore’s shriekback guitar, Pandi’s intensely throbbing beats and Merzbow’s subversive white noise barrages, it all adds up to a sonic pummeling of epic proportions on the remarkable two CD-set, Cuts of Guilt, Cuts Deeper.
When you order this product, you get all the following products for free!!
Masami Akita : noise electronics
Mats Gustafsson : reeds and live electronics
Thurston Moore : electric guitar
Balazs Pandi : drums
1. replaced by shame – only two left
2. divided by steel. falling gracefully.
1. too late. too sharp – it is over
2. all his teeth in hand, asking her once more
All compositions by Akita/Gustafsson/Moore/Pandi
Published by RareNoisePublishing (PRS) and Ecstatic Peace Library Music (BMI)
Produced by Masami Akita, Mats Gustafsson, Balazs Pandi and Daniel Sandor
Recorded by Daniel Sandor at Park Studios London
Assistant Engineer: Jonas Ritter
Mixed by Daniel Sandor at Cirque Ambulante London
Mastered by James Plotkin at Plotkinworks.com
Executive Producer for RareNoiseRecords: Giacomo Bruzzo
Artwork and Design by Rok
© + ℗ RareNoiseRecords 2015