Disc 1 of Agemo is Animation’s Asiento mixed by Mike Brady with 3D60™ technology for an overwhelming 3-Dimensional Sound Experience – To be listened to with Headphones!
Disc 2 of Agemo are Remixes of the six tracks of Animation | Asiento by Bill Laswell, DJ Logic, Youth, Gaudi, Fanu and Joaquin “Joe” Claussell.
Disc 1 (tracks 1-6)
- Pharaoh’s Dance (3D60 HEADPHONE MIX)
- Bitches Brew (3D60 HEADPHONE MIX)
- John McLaughlin (3D60 HEADPHONE MIX)
- Miles Runs The Voodoo Down (3D60 HEADPHONE MIX)
- Spanish Key (3D60 HEADPHONE MIX)
- Sanctuary (3D60 HEADPHONE MIX)
3D60(™) Process production by Mike Brady & Ian Thompson.
All tracks 3D60 mixed by Mike Brady.
Disc 2 (tracks 7-12)
- Pharaoh’s Dance (Bill Laswell Son Of Panthalassa Remix)
- Bitches Brew Dub (DJ Logic & Grant Phabao Remix)
- John McLaughlin (Youth Middle Class Riot Remix)
- Miles Runs The Voodoo Down (Gaudi Remix)
- Spanish Key (Fanu Lightless Remix)
- Sanctuary (Joe Claussell Hidden Revealed Version)
Bill Laswell: Animation – Pharaoh’s Dance (Son of Panthalassa Remix)
Produced by Bill Laswell at Orange Studio, NJ
Engineer: James Dellatacoma
DJ Logic: Animation – Bitches Brew Dub
Produced by DJ Logic and Grant Phabao in Paris
Youth:Animation – John McLaughlin (Middle Class Riot Remix)
Produced by Martin Glover
Gaudi:Animation – Miles Runs The Voodoo Down (Gaudi remix)
Produced by Gaudi at Metatron Studio London
Fanu:Animation – Spanish Key (Lightless Remix)
Produced by Janne Hatula
Joe Claussell:Animation: Sanctuary – The Hidden Revealed Version
Reconstruction Produced and Remixed by Joaquin Joe Claussell For Sacred Rhythm Music and Cosmic Arts Inc.
Remixed at East Side Sounds New York Engineered by Fran Cathcart
Bennett Paster – Keyboards and bass
Fran Cathcart – Rhythm Guitars
Joaquin Joe Claussell – Drum Programming, Voices, Keyboard Bass. Mono tribe and Sound EFXS.
© + ℗ RareNoiseRecords 2012